Do you know?
Our undergraduate majors:
- participate in our study abroad programs in France, Spain, Peru, and Italy.
- are enrolled in the Honors College.
- have gone to graduate schools at the University of Texas-Austin and at the University of Wisconsin-Madison, among other schools.
- have gone to medical and law schools.
- have gone to school overseas: The London School of Economics, for example.
- work in public and private schools; in government; for NGOs; for international organizations, and in business.
Our graduate students:
- have delivered papers at conferences.
- have published articles and book reviews in good journals.
- all have jobs in very good universities, such the University of Arizona, for example.
- are department chairs, deans, and provosts.
- have authored many books, and articles.
- are keynote speakers at major national and international conferences.
- are filmmakers.
- have received prestigious awards and fellowships.
Friday, Oct. 25
Monday, Sept. 16
Presented by: Adou Kouakou Donatien
Wednesday, Sept. 18
Arts and Science 312
Friday, Oct. 4, 2019
Memorial Union S107
Juanamaria's new film: Only The Educated are Free will be shown at Missouri Theatre on September 13 at 7pm.